Fibro Escapades

30-Something Wife, Mother, and Student shares her battles with Fibromyalgia and life in general.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Wednesday Convention Report

Well, we made it to Columbus with very little time to spare before our first event was scheduled. But we did make it. It was nice to not wait in line and just go pick up our badges and tickets at the prereg booth. There was no waiting!!!

Hubby and I played in Blender Munchkin which combines all the different Munchkin sets into a huge game. It was a lot of fun and I actually won! As a prize I got Munchkin 3: Clerical Errors to add to our collection of Munchkin games.

After Munchkin, we played Ninja Burger, which I had been wanting to learn to play but could never fit into my GenCon or Origins schedules before. Darn if I didn't win again! I tend to have beginers luck on games, but I sure didn't expect to win two events right off the bat. I got a prize for this one also, Sumo Size Me, which is an expansion for Ninja Burger... guess we will be picking up Ninja Burger to add to our big old collection of games.

By the time we were done, it was almost midnight and we were both really hungry... but where to find food? All the shops in the convention center's food court were closed as were all the places on our walk back to the hotel. Finally, we got a lead on a place open till 4 am every night and... they delivered! Although they were S L O W, we did finally have food shortly before 2 am.

Thursday looks to be another busy day.... I start off with a game called Battle Cattle. You gotta love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home