Fibro Escapades

30-Something Wife, Mother, and Student shares her battles with Fibromyalgia and life in general.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Something different to read.

A while ago I picked up a copy of Jane Erye. Not my typical fair, but for some reason it caught my eye. I don't remember, perhaps it was a free book at a yard sale or somewhere and that is why I picked it up. Anyway, I was bemoaning not having anything to read I hadn't already read and stumbled across this book. Wow. Not what I expected at all. I was sucked in and less than a week later, nearly through it's almost 700 pages.

So... don't judge a book by it's cover, or some such stuff... LOL.

And now I will return to my book.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rhett said...

ive never read that one... it's always on the "Bargan Classics" shelf at Barnes and Noble but I haven't picked it up. I read like that too though... ill buy a book thinking this will be nice to read, and then put it on a shelf until the mood strikes me months or years later. The only exception is Harry Potter. I buy, I read obsessivly with nothing done (no laundry, eating, blogging, emailing, talking, working* or anything) until I am finished. *i do enough not to lose my job but i read between phone calls and minor tasks :)

8:52 AM  
Blogger Risha said...

Same here with Harry Potter for me and hubby... and for me with new Stephen King Books. I should point out that Jane Eyre as well as several other public domain type books can be found online at http://www.gutenberg.org/ which is a cool site.

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home