Fibro Escapades

30-Something Wife, Mother, and Student shares her battles with Fibromyalgia and life in general.

Monday, June 12, 2006

iPod/iTunes Meme

Ok, saw this on the Crochet Dude's page and had to give it a whirl. Since our iPod is hubby's doing, I gave it a whirl with what I've got on my laptop and used iTunes to generate the answers.

The way it works:
1. Put your iPod on shuffle. (or iTunes)
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.

How am I feeling today? Pavement Cracks, Annie Lenoxx

Will I get far in life? Breathe, Nickleback

How do my friends see me? Waiting, Sugar Ray

When will I get married? Finale A, Rent Soundtrack (thought this was funny, although I almost skipped this question)

What is my best friend's theme song? Hero, Chad Kroeger

What is the story of my life? Against the Wind, Bob Seger (tell me about it!)

What was high school like? Good Riddance, Green Day (LMAO!)

How am I going to get ahead in life? Could it Be, Staind

What is the best thing about me? Fast Cars and Freedom, Rascal Flatts

How is today going to be? So Far Away, Staind

What is in store for this weekend? Our Love, Rhett Miller

What song describes my parents? Words to Me, Sugar Ray

What song describes your grandparents? Bottom of the Barrel, Amos Lee (Actually a really good song, despite the title)

How is my life going? Which Backstreet Boy is Gay, Weird Al Yankovic (...)

What song will they play at my funeral? Barons of Suburbia, Tori Amos (figures it would be Tori)

How does the world see me? Home, Sheryl Crow

Will I have a happy life? Stormy Weather, Billie Holliday (no surprise there I guess.)

What do my friends really think of me? Hollaback Girl, Gwen Stefani (Really?)

Do people secretly lust after me? Sweet the Sting, Tori Amos

How can I make myself happy? Sorry, Madonna (?)

What should I do with my life? American Idiot, Green Day (*blank stare*)

Will I ever have children? (another one I almost skipped since I have 3) Cold, Annie Lennox

What is some good advice for me? Satellites, Sugar Ray (hmmmm, I think I need to update my music on my laptop)

What is my signature dancing song? Figured You Out, Nickleback (snicker)

What do I think my current theme song is? Baby It's Cold Outside, Ray Charles and Betty Carter

What does everyone else think my current theme song is? When It's Over, Sugar Ray

What type of men/women do you like? (Ok, no laughing) Insomnia, Stephen King (yes, the audio book!)

What kind of kisser are you? Frosti, Bjork (AM NOT!)

What's your style? If I Were a Rich Man, Fiddler On The Roof Soundtrack

What kind of lover are you? La Vive Boheme, Rent Soundtrack (Grin)

What would be playing on a first date? The Difficult Kind, Sheryl Crow

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Dont Get Me Wrong, Pretenders

2 Comments:

Blogger ~drew emborsky~ said...

Very interesting! ;)

5:47 PM  
Blogger Rhett said...

too much fun! i have to charge my ipod b/c it died this afternoon, but that will be fun to do! thank you for sharing it :)

i like!

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home