Fibro Escapades

30-Something Wife, Mother, and Student shares her battles with Fibromyalgia and life in general.

Monday, June 05, 2006

I need to vent. Today I found out that my 12 year old stepson molested my 6 year old daughter. Everything is in an uproar. He is a good kid, but he needs to get some help. So, I am pressing charges. This is of course infuriating his mom. She is currently driving up from where she lives to get him. Child Protective Services was closed already, so they are coming out tomorrow. I don't know how I kept my ex from going off and landing himself in jail. Me, I'm just numb right now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rhett said...

Oh my gosh, that is terrible!!! Bless all your hearts. I will keep your family in my prayers. I cannot imagine your horror or how you kept your ex from being jailed. I am also impressed that you maintained composure. I would have been jailed. Vent any time you like if it helps.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

Numb. Yes, numb is exactly how anyone would feel.

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home