Fibro Escapades

30-Something Wife, Mother, and Student shares her battles with Fibromyalgia and life in general.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Having a little fun...

I've been playing this mindless online game for a little while and thought I would share it with anyone who is bored enough to be reading my blog. Besides the game could always use a little fresh blood, er, new meat, um... well. Ok, look into my eyes (insert swirling eyes here) :GO READ THE BIG RED LETTERS TO THE LEFT, THEN FOLLOW THE LINK!

Ok. This insane post brought to you by Insomniacs for World Domination. Have you hugged an insomniac today?

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhett said...

i cant play the game from work.... internet usage policy is too strict... bummer... :)

oh well, i enjoyed reading your posts! i gotta start cleaning out this weekend too... you should see my list... maybe ill go post about it :)

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home