Fibro Escapades

30-Something Wife, Mother, and Student shares her battles with Fibromyalgia and life in general.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Wednesday I turned 34, today my baby turned 7

Today is Kiddo's 7th birthday. I can't believe she is is 7. Where did all the time go??? She looked so grown up this morning wearing a black top and a black and white checked skirt, even though we were running late I had to take some time to tell her about the day she was born. Of course, she just rolled her eyes at her crazy mother. I am so in love with her. She is the center of my universe. It's hard to admit that it is the first time I have ever felt so overwhelmed with a mother's love. I love my other two children as well, but I didn't get to have them living with me as they grew up. I missed this special bond I have with Kiddo.

Ok... I'm done being sappy, guess I better take my meds or I will be weepy in class. I'm leaving my last class early so I can take cupcakes to Kiddo's 1st grade class. I need to stop by the apartment before then because I hid her present there and I want to find my cupcake tote (will we be done moving by the end of the month???), so I don't have to take them in the Wal-mart packaging... yes, I cheated... trust me, everyone is better off this way!!

Actually, I have SO MUCH I need to do... I may just play hookey today and skip my two classes. Yeah, that sounds good. *grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home