Fibro Escapades

30-Something Wife, Mother, and Student shares her battles with Fibromyalgia and life in general.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

School Starts in a week.

A week for me, less than a week for the kiddos.

I found us a house. I had hoped to be well into moving into it by now. I am obviously not a realist.

The house has been gutted and rewired, new walls flooring, windows, siding, furnace and central air. It was supposed to be ready for us Monday, of course these things never go according to schedule. We had told them there was no huge rush, other than wanting to be in before school starts. I was planning on having a week and a half to get the move done before school. It wasn't ready Monday. Which as it turns out we didn't have access to the money then either. In fact, we won't have it till a week from today. I hope that the landlord will be as patient with me as I have been with them. Sigh.

Of course, that means next Wednesday THE DAY CLASSES START FOR ME will be the day we can start moving in. UG. So, we are going to rent this place for another month so we can move slowly. Oh joy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes!

I find moving to be one of the most high-stress things in all of life, don't you? I hope your move goes smoothly. I suggest a large adult beverage right after for calming purposes. heh. May sub one big hunk of chocolate for beverage ;)

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home