Fibro Escapades

30-Something Wife, Mother, and Student shares her battles with Fibromyalgia and life in general.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

My Gripes

Moving sucks!!!

I have a paper due Friday.

My children keep getting older, making me get older.

My oldest daughter turned 16 yesterday.

Not having net at home sucks!!!

I can't believe they can't turn on the net at the new place till September 14th!!!

I don't know if I will be done moving in by September 14th. Sigh.

Hubby still doesn't have a regular job.

People who work in fast food just don't care about customer service.

My son keeps changing the station on the radio in my van.

There are not enough hours in a day or days in the weekend.

I don't know if I will be done moving by my birthday, September 20th.

Moving sucks!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home